IMPORTANT: Please read this page carefully. Failure to follow the instructions below may result in the refusal of returned merchandise.
You may return most items sold by ALL CLEAR Pool & Spa for a refund. However, you must follow the instructions below to return merchandise. Failure to meet the conditions below may result in refusal of the returned merchandise:
1. The item must be unused. If the item is defective, ALL CLEAR Pool & Spa will ship a replacement (at no additional cost to you, unless replacement is an upgrade) and give you instructions for return of the defective merchandise. Defective merchandise must be received by ALL CLEAR Pool & Spa within 15 business days of receiving its replacement.
2. Unless you live in the local area and can bring the product in to our store directly, you must call 916-686-7665 ext. 204 and request a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. In any event, you must contact ALL CLEAR Pool & Spa within 30 calendar days of receiving shipment for the RMA number. In addition, you should be prepared to answer the questions:
3. The item must be shipped within 5 business days of receiving a RMA number and insured for the full value of the item. You will be responsible for the value of any merchandise damaged during shipping that is not insured. You may use whatever shipping carrier is most convenient for you.
IMPORTANT: ALL CLEAR Pool & Spa will not pay for, nor arrange for return shipping unless an incorrect item was shipped by our mistake or if an item is defective.
4. The item must be received by ALL CLEAR Pool and Spa within 15 business days of receiving a RMA number from ALL CLEAR Pool & Spa.
5. Upon receiving the properly returned item, ALL CLEAR Pool & Spa will refund the amount for the product (less shipping and handling costs) to the credit card or checking account which was used for the purchase.