Concentrated foam suppressant designed for hot water applications.
- Non-oily foam suppressant
- Specifically designed for hot water application
- Effective in any type of sanitized water
- Flip-top cap for easy application
1. Shake well before using.
2. Add directly to the foaming area using approximately 1/2 oz. at a time.
3. Repeat as necessary.
Continual foaming problems can indicate other inbalances in the spa such as low calcium or possibly the need to drain the water. If foaming persists, contact your local Leisure Time dealer for advice.
Chlorine, bromine, ozone and biguanide sanitizers.