Renew non-chlorine shock oxidizer is a fast-dissolving granular that rids spa water of residual soaps, deodorants, natural oils and organic materials that can build up in spa water.
When Renew non-chlorine shock oxidizer is added to the spa water, it reacts with the bromide and forms a bromine solution to destroy any microorganisms left behind by the bather. Part of the Reserve & Renew® Chlorine-Free Sanitizing System.
- Quickly dissolves in water to rid spa water of oils and residue.
- Eliminates organic materials that cause odors, skin and eye irritation.
- Use spa minutes after application.
- pH buffered so it does not effect pH level.
- Buffer potassium monopersulfate compound
- Formulated with DuPont™ Oxone®
- Allows for use immediately after application
After Each Use:
1. Turn on filtration system.
2. For each 250 gallons of water, add 2 ounces directly into spa water.
3. Run filtration system for 15 minutes with cover off.
4. Repeat process once a week to help maintain clear, odor-free water.
The time to add Renew non-chlorine shock oxidizer is after using the spa. Simply add the required dose, put the cover in place, and the water will be fresh, clean and ready for the next bather.
Chlorine, bromine, ozone and mineral purifications systems, as well as the Reserve & Renew® System.