Granular product gently adjusts water pH and alkalinity upward. Best used in larger spas and in commercial spas.
- Raises pH and total alkalinity
- Increases effectiveness of sanitizer
1. Determine amount to use according to bottle label.
2. Make sure equipment is OFF.
3. Add applicable amount to the spa water.
4. Turn on circulation system for 1-3 hours.
5. Retest water after 3 hours.
6. If pH is still below 7.2, repeat steps 1-5.
For best results, dissolve granular products first by adding to a small, plastic pail filled with water. Then, apply the solution to the spa water.
Chlorine, bromine and biguanide sanitizers